Friday, July 22, 2011

THE GREATEST NIPPON





      
 


Goal, Goal, Goal.........................Great Nippon ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Oh...........Congratulations , Japan Women`s World Cup Champion Team !!!!!!!

Everybody including me who highly appreciate their success as well as their Samurai Spirits are  well known through out the world.
I have been living in Japan nearly 17 years . So, Japan is the second native country for me. I really fell in  love with Japan and Japanese people very much from the bottom of my heart. And I`m always proud of by myself for living here to learn the Japanese Traditional Culture.
This great news will spread to the shinning sparking life for all of people around in Japan. And then, there is amazing power could be much brighter than tomorrow.


I really believe that Nippon is best of the best forever!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment